Established in 2012 by Alison Mudie and Lisa Maude, e-GPS specialises in developing and implementing health awareness projects for diverse communities and the people who live and work within them. Through creative project solutions, e-GPS enable access to clear, consistent health information that is culturally appopriate, socially inclusive and environmentally driven.
The team at e-GPS share a wealth of experience. Together, Alison and Lisa integrate their knowledge of primary health care with information technology, health promotion, cultural diversity, connectedness to self, family, community and the envionment. With two decades of combined experience supporting health professionals, health consumers and public health communities, e-GPS has a valuable understanding of the complexities at all levels of primary health care, consumer experince and public health policy.
At e-GPS, we understand
- How health care in Australia is changing
- The barriers and enablers facing health consumers and health professionals
- The digital health technology space
- That health consumers are increasingly accessing health information online
And, we make it our business to understand
- Where your practice sits within the local health community
- How to connect with your patients
- Where to find your local health providers
- Funded health programs and how to utilise them
- MBS item numbers and how they can work for you
Alison has comprehensive experience in primary health care including paediatric nursing at Sydney Children’s Hospital and a clinical nurse specialist role in acute and chronic pain management at the Royal North Shore Hospital Pain Management Centre, Sydney. She began her career as a medical writer in 2001 and has written website copy for the pharmaceutical industry, specialised medical, nursing and veterinary education modules, consumer health information and public health literature. Alison understands the complexity of delivering quality health care information to a diverse audience.