For some people immunisation is a highly controversial topic and emotive topic. For others immunisation is a social and public health responsibility.
Whichever end of the spectrum you and your family are placed is entirely your choice. At e-GPS, we believe the only way you can make an informed decision about immunisation is to ensure that the sources from which you gather your information, are the most reputable sources available.
For this reason, we are not entering into the immunisation debate, in this post. Rather, we are providing links to websites from reputable, evidence-based sources, backed up by strong public health research.
We see our role in the immunisation conversation as being impartial but balanced.
If you feel we have overlooked a link or resource, please email us via our Contact Us page.
- WHO Global Vaccine action Plan 2010-2020
- Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC)
- National Centre Immunisation Research and Surveillance
- NSW Health
- Immunise Australia
- The British Homeopathy Association Immunisation factsheet
- WHO Global Vaccine Safety Initiative (GVSI)
Thanks to @JulieLeask for her assistance in compiling this list.