HIV Rapid Testing now in Newtown
Level 1, 222 King St, Newtown
Book online at www.endinghiv.org.au
Currently, a study is taking place in Sydney using a new test called the Trinity Uni-Gold test.
During the study, rapid testing will be free for gay guys at participating centres. This study is a partnership between NSW Health and the Kirby Institute.
- The Trinity Uni-Gold test can give:
- average clinic visit 30 minutes
- average reading in 10minutes
- average follow up results 7-10 days
You can book at Rapid Test as part of an HIV and STI screen at:
- RPA Sexual health located at 16 Marsden St Camperdown by phoning 02 95151200
- a[TEST] Newtown located at L1, 222 King St Newtown by booking online at www.endinghiv.org.au